CSEE1, CSEE2 – Course Length: 6 Hours
Paramount Safety Consulting Inc. provides Confined Space Entry Entrant Training in a classroom based training environment which covers the theoretical and practical portion along with a written evaluation to prove due diligence.
This course sets out to ensure compliance with the Confined Space Regulation 632/05. The employer shall maintain up-to-date written records showing who provided and who received training under this section and the date when it was provided. Paramount Safety Consulting Inc. will keep electronic records of each participant that are available at a moment’s notice.
- Recognition of hazards associated with confined spaces
- Safe work practices for Attendant in confined spaces
- Performing related work in confined spaces
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Oxygen Enriched/ Deficient Atmospheres
- Confined Space Entry Permit
- Confined Space Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
- Confined Space Hazard Assessment
- Attendant Entry Log
- Worker Evaluation
- Participant receives laminated certificate card.
- Employer receives record of training.
- Valid for 1 year from Date of Issue
- Registered number assigned to Certification Card
- Electronic Registry