Current Job Openings at Paramount Safety Consulting Inc.
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
Paramount Safety Consulting Inc. is actively seeking passionate and knowledgeable individuals to join our team!
Junior Health and Safety Consultants play an essential role in ensuring compliance with the OHSA and safe workplaces for our clientele. This is the perfect role for any Occupational Health & Safety students/recent graduates looking to start their career, a degree or certificate in Occupational Health & Safety is required for this position.
This is an entry level position with part-time leading to full-time hours.
Junior Health and Safety Consultants Job Duties Include:
- Conducting job-site and workplace inspections
- Conducting compliance audits
- Assisting clients with accident and incident investigations
- Assisting clients with Ministry of Labour Compliance orders
- Creating Health & Safety policies/programs
- Creating and Developing Human Resources policies/programs
- Training various workplace Health & Safety Courses
- Applicants must possess or be in the process of obtaining an Occupational Health & Safety Degree/Diploma
- Strong knowledge of The Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act, Canada Labour Code
- Occupational Health and Safety Professional Designations are considered to be an asset, however not required for consideration
- Previous Occupational Health & Safety Experience (1-5 Years) in a role of Health and Safety or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,Outlook).
- Reliable transportation required.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to facilitate workplace training courses.
The ideal candidate for this position must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback. Candidates must be able to prioritize tasks and work in a time-efficient manner. Prospective candidates must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present and skillfully gather and analyze information.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
please reference Code HSE#2019HSC
No phone calls or drop-in applications please.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted for this position.