- Are properly informed, instructed and supervised on the job
- Meet the minimum age requirement
- Follow required safety measures and procedures to prevent injuries
- Between 2009 and 2013, 30 young workers aged 15 to 24 died in work-related incidents and more than 30,000 received injuries resulting in lost time at work.
- Many young workers who received lost-time injuries were employed as labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities as well as food counter attendants and kitchen helpers.
“We need to work together to avoid these incidents from occurring.
Protecting our workers is the responsibility of each employer & supervisor”.
Are you an Employer in Ontario?
Are concerned about the safety of your workers?
Need training for your workplace?
then call us today, Let Paramount Safety Consulting take the stress out of your compliance issues……
Paramount Safety Consulting Inc. today @ 289-527-3197