Paramount Safety Consulting Inc. provides Elevated Work Platform Operator Certification Training in a classroom based training environment which covers the theoretical and practical portion along with a written evaluation to prove due diligence.
This course sets out to ensure compliance with the safe operation of Elevated Work Platforms guideline. The employer shall maintain up-to-date written records showing who provided and who received training under this section and the date when it was provided. Paramount Safety Consulting Inc. will keep electronic records of each participant that are available at a moment’s notice.Training Objectives:
- Safe work practices Elevated Work Platform Operators
- General operating procedures
- Daily Operator Circle Check
- Start up Procedures
- Shutdown Procedures
- Hazard identification
- Information on workplace protections and worker’s rights
- Recognition of hazards associated with Elevated Work Platforms
- Training (of both operators and those working near lifting devices)
- Safe Operating procedures
- Elevated Work Platform selection criteria
- Participant receives laminated certificate card.
- Employer receives record of training.
- Registered number assigned to Certification Card
- Electronic registry